Each donation goes directly to the health, well-being, and care of the animals. Plus, we give you the power to choose the program where your donation will be spent.
- Our General Fund provides the urgent supplies needed when aiding animals from cruelty cases or hoarding situations, needed supplies for the animals in our care, and any extra needs the shelter may face.
- Our Medical Fund, affectionately called Jane's Fund, pays for the urgent outside veterinary care needed by sick and injured dogs and cats brought to our shelter. Named in honor of Jane Tableriou, an instrumental supporter during our early operations, Jane's Fund has saved hundreds of pets' lives and enabled their successful adoption. Please help us continue to provide care to the most in need. No amount is too small!
- Our Heartworm Treatment Fund pays for the lifesaving treatment needed for dogs that come into the shelter with heartworms.
- Our Dog Behavior Training Fund provides training and enrichment tools for our staff and volunteers to use to help the dogs stay happy through mental and physical stimulation, as well as helping the dogs to learn good behaviors to set them up for success when they've been adopted into loving new homes.
- Our Kitten Care Fund provides lifesaving programs and needed supplies to help care for the hundreds of kittens that enter the shelter each kitten season.
- Our Play Yard/Memorial Fund helps us to beautify our Play Yards and Memorial Plaza. You may also purchase engraved bricks for placement in the Memorial Plaza. See below for more details.
- Our Animal Transport Fund is a vital part of our lifesaving mission, allowing us to send pets to other areas of the country where there is a shortage of adoptable pets which in turns helps us to make space for the new pets coming into the shelter each day.
Click our Donation Link to make a donation today! Thank you for donating!
Play Yard/Memorial Plaza donations:
- The Play Yards and Memorial Plaza at the Williamson County Regional Animal Shelter (WCRAS) are places for shelter dogs to participate in play groups with other shelter dogs, relax with volunteers and staff, and bond with potential adopters.
- The donations raised through the Play Yard and Memorial Garden Fund aid in the construction and maintenance of the site. By purchasing an item to help sustain the yard and gardens, not only are you honoring a beloved pet or family member, you are also aiding a lifesaving program for the dogs of Williamson County.
- Engraved Bricks
- 4x8 Brick, $75
- The inscription for your 4 x 8 brick can have 21 characters* per line (18 recommended) and 4 lines (3 recommended).
- 8x8 Brick, $125
- The inscription for your 8 x 8 brick can have 21 characters* per line (18 recommended) and 8 lines (6 recommended).
- Order yours here
- These bricks will create the walkway for the Memorial Plaza, located between our two Play Yards, the focal point of the WCRAS Park.
*A character means any letter, number, space, or punctuation mark.
Donations of items can be dropped off at the shelter at your convenience. There are donation bins located just outside of our Services Center building, located at 1855 SE Inner Loop.
We are so grateful for all your donations. However, there are some items we are unable to accept:
- Plastic food dishes
- Baking dishes
- Used litter boxes
- Opened pet food or pet treats
- Opened bottles of medication
Hills Pet Nutrition has a mission to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets. Learn more about Science Diet and Prescription Diet pet foods at HillsPet.com.